Monday, June 27, 2011

Cat Politics Facelift

If you’re revisiting Cat Politics you would have noticed that I’ve given it a new look. I was rather tired of the old look and as I had stubbornly maintained it (the classic template) for so many years, I was unable to add all the new gizmos and gadgets that are available with the new templates.

I do notice, however, that my labels appear to be rather dull, something I will have to amend as I write more posts.

Also I’ll have to reinstate all my links, which for some reason were not updated with the new template.

Anyway, I hope you find it easier to read and continue to do so.

I’ve spent several weeks fiddling with the template without committing myself to it. So I’m glad it’s finally done.

2 comments:

Clare Dudman said...

Looks good, Anne!

I tried updating mine a few months ago but I seemed to lose everything, so rather worriedly returned to the classic. I would love to have the new design though - it is so much more flexible. Maybe one day, when I'm feeling brave (and have the time) I'll have a go.

Anne S said...

I had no trouble updating it to the new design and the good thing is that after you've updated it you can still go and tweak it, say if you don't like the colour of your links or such things.