Canon Australia again has its photo competition running. I found it quite fun last year, fooling around with the contents of the box, though of course I didn’t win any prizes. However it was a educational experience, so I feel more equipped to take better photographs this year, though I doubt if I will win anything.
I received my box in the mail yesterday and it contained a range of interesting objects…
· A packet of hundreds & thousands
· A sachet of pink paint powder
· A pair of cardboard spectacles
· Three lens covers with variously sized star cut-outs.
- Close Up - hundreds & thousands
- Splat Action - paint or other opaque liquid in motion
- Bokeh Experiment - lens covers
- Portraiture - spectacles
- Practically Black- open low light shot.
I think I will have to put in more effort this year to set up the shots.
At present I am bereft of ideas, but must admit I am dying to try out the bokeh brief.
If I do manage to take any decent photos I’ll post them here.