Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tonight - Patty Griffin

I am looking forward enormously to seeing Patty Griffin performing at Northcote Social Club tonight.

I recently got hold of her recent DVD – Live at the Artist’s Den. Watching it, I was awe struck and extraordinarily moved by her performance. It is anticipated that her actual live show will be as good if not better than watching the DVD. The Show at NSC is booked out, so it will standing room only. Naturally, I will be getting there early to grab a good position in front of the stage.

This is the first time Patty Griffin has toured Australia. As well as tonight, I am also attending her show at the Athenaeum Theatre - a quaint old theatre in the city - on Friday.

I’ll report back tomorrow on her Northcote show, with pictures.

No comments: